Thursday, September 21, 2017

Introduction

Hi! My name is Crystal and I make cosplay props. I've been making them for about two years now. I started making props when my niece and nephew wanted RWBY props for their Halloween costumes a couple of years ago. I made Ruby Rose's Crescent Rose and Yang Xiao Long's Ember Celica.



Since then, I've made the rest of team RWBY's weapons, as well as some Wonder Woman, My Chemical Romance, and Warehouse 13 props.

My focus is cosplay on a budget. I know what it's like not to be able to afford good props for your cosplay. I want to make them more accessible.

I'll be using this blog to post tutorials and work-in-progress posts for the various props I've made. My first tutorial should be posted in a day or so.

Apart from prop making, I also enjoy crocheting, fitness, I dabble in photography, and have recently gotten into drawing.

I have a shop on Etsy called Inspired By Fandom. Everything I post tutorials for here will be for sale on my shop if you'd rather buy one than make it yourself. You can check it out HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment